legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-legislation] Use case document

Hi Melanie,
I'd prefer to share the document to John with a private email.

I am working again today and tomorrow on the document, I am not happy of that and I will release a new version soon for your revision.

Many thanks for your support,

Monica
Il 06/05/2015 15:25, Melanie Knapp ha scritto:

Monica,

Thank you so much for your hard work. We will all review this document carefully. I am available 11, 12, 13 next week, also to discuss it.

I would really like to share this with the main TC, even though it is in draft form. May I do so today? Or, at the least, share it with John Joergensen by private email?

Melanie

From: monica.palmirani [mailto:monica.palmirani@unibo.it]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 9:19 AM
To: John Dann
Cc: Melanie Knapp; legalcitem-legislation@lists.oasis-open.org; Fabio Vitali

Dear John,

you are right that we have stopped the meetings, just because the TC decided to have first a document for discussing on concrete material.

However the purpose of conduction of this sub-TC in OASIS is exactly the opposite to have "one-man-TC". It is to collect all the visions of the TC members (and not only one document oriented to only one standard), to extract neutral requirements useful for the Technical TC (syntactically free as required by Fabio), to make the exercise to be inclusive of all the legal traditions (Africa, Latin America and not only America and EU).

Sorry for the delay but this task need a lot of effort in order to integrate all the existing material emerged also in the other LegalCitM TCs (technical TC included).

Secondary I had a great delay due to family health problems, but now I am ok.
In attachment the results of the preliminary work. The document is not good enough for sharing, but it is a starting point.

Unfortunately today I have lecture in University all the afternoon (in this semester Wednesday is so) and I can't attend the TC meeting of today, but I am available the next week 11, 12, 13 May.

Yours,
Monica