legalcitem-secondary message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-secondary] reminder and agenda setting for April 2nd meeting

Hi Daniel,

Regarding types of documents...
I suggest we also consider secondary publisher's treatises, encyclopedias, monographs, anthologies, handbooks, forms, etc., journals (law school and other), newspapers (e.g. The American Lawyer, Mealys Reports). I think that's sufficiently broad to cover the scope of materials produced by the legal publishers.

In terms of the formats, that list looks pretty inclusive to me for now.

Talk to you tomorrow....

/chet