legalcitem-secondary message

Subject: Scheduling Confilict

Unfortunately we will need to find another time to have the Secondary Materials time due to an ongoing time conflict with the Technical SC. We had the 9:30am EDT time for the same weeks of the main meeting. Due to the Tech meeting eventually taking the time right before ours that is scheduled for 9:00am and going into our meeting time, I guess I will work to find another time. Please let me know if the alternate week at the same time works or if there is a better time the same day. Email the group by sometime tomorrow with your best availability.

Due to this will will postpone the previously scheduled meeting tomorrow until we have our own time.

Daniel Bennett
daniel@citizencontact.com