legalcitem-secondary message

Subject: Use Case document form

I have set up a Google Form that lays out the format of the Use case. Feel free to email the group or me directly with your use case example(s) if you would prefer that to the form. (daniel@citizencontact.com). The direct link to the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uxegl_5P2djjNdoz8d3t6YWJ4JzsHoWXzaGv9P8WnQQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks for your participation. I am hoping to get at least four use cases by next main meeting from our subcommittee.
Thanks,
Daniel