legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Summary of today's discussion

Dear all,

today we had a brief meeting, attended by few but highly valuable individuals (except me, of course).

During this meeting it was decided that Monica will review the document received from the Court SC, and Frank Bennett will review the document from the Legislative SC, while I will review Catherine's mail.

If we all agree, we shall reconvene in two weeks time, Wed July 8th. If you attend you will be included (although briefly) in a short but extremely valuable list of individuals that is definitely worth belonging to. Please let me know in advance if you intend to turn down this incredible opportunity.

Thanks

Fabio

--

Fabio Vitali                                          The sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics                                     go to their graves