legalcitem message

Subject: OASIS LegalCiteM TC Comment List

John (and TC members)

I recall that discussion on the Google list [Legal Informatics Research Network], and maybe other lists or LinkedIn Groups, promised that anyone interested in the new TC's work (scope, purpose, deliverables, drafts...) would be able to comment -- whether an OASIS TC Member or not.

The TC's comment list is the forum where that can happen, so at your discretion, you may want to notify the external parties on the non-OASIS lists/fora.  I've set up (activated, tested) the comment list earlier today.

OASIS LegalCiteM TC Comment list

Subscribe with blank email message to: legalcitem-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Then send comments to: legalcitem-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Instructions: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=legalcitem
Public Archive: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalcitem-comment/

- Robin

[1]  archives

OASIS LegalCiteM TC Comment List was set up, activated, and tested; see MarkMail and OASIS archives:

http://markmail.org/thread/6zjqmdvhfoauhwc6
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalcitem-comment/201402/msg00000.html

--
Robin Cover