legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] the trilogy of subcommittees

Brian, just so everyone is aware of this resource -- and I'll put a link to this on the TC's web page -- Robin Cover of OASIS collected a large number of references to work done on legal citations into a resource page that you can access here -> http://xml.coverpages.org/neutral-legal-citation-data-and-markup-models.html

We can add to this collection of resources too if anyone has any additional pointers to suggest.

I think this collection is a good started point for your questions.

Best,

/chet