legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] A proposal for LegalCite TC subcommittees

I gladly second Daniel as Chair for the Secondary Materials SC and step back. I will be a willing foot soldier in the TC instead.

/chet

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Daniel Bennett <daniel@citizencontact.com> wrote:
Thanks for listing the descriptions for the subcommittees, the Secondary Materials Subcommittee would be one that I would want to work on quite a bit as well as the Technical. I would be happy to help with the organization of the Secondary Subcommittee and even chair or co-chair it.
Daniel

Daniel Bennett
daniel@citizencontact.com
202-651-1964