legalcitem message

Subject: RE: [legalcitem] My apologies for missing today's meeting

Hi All,

I have also archived all transcripts. I think we should decide as a committee how we’d like them archived – i.e., appended to the minutes or archived separately on the TC website. Once we decide, I can add them all, along with all the minutes we’ve approved up to now.

Thanks,
Melanie

From: legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Bennett
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:47 AM
To: legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org

Chet, Frank, et al,

I emailed the transcripts to myself for the previous meetings.  If anyone needs a copy, let me know.

We can use this chat for the Secondary Materials Subcmte, with Skype as the audio portion. I checked out the webconf and it works fine at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/legalcitem-secondary

Looking forward to the next meeting, but hoping to get some material up on the site beforehand.

Chet, does the Kavi system have a wiki like capability for us to use? Not just adding documents, but allowing multiple editors. Otherwise, I can set up a Etherpad, Hackpad, mediawiki or even Google Doc to do this. I would then include it as a link on the subcmte section.

Thanks,

Daniel