legalcitem message

Subject: [Errata corrige] First meeting of technical subcommittee of LegalCiteM

Dear all,

of course I already selected an occupied slot for the first meeting.

I suggest the technical SC meets ONE HOUR after the end of the main TC meeting, at 18:00 CET, 12:00 EST, 09:00 PST, and work on the following agenda:

1) Timing:
  1a) continue with "immediately after the main TC" which means:
      2, 16, 30 April + 14, 28 May, etc., at 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST, 08:00 PST, OR
  1b) start with "at the same time of the main TC, in opposite weeks", which means:
      2,  9, 24 April +  7, 22 May, etc., at 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST, 07:00 PST, OR
  1c) something else that you suggest.
2) Conf tools:
  2a) same tools as main TC (if possible)
  2b) skype
  2c) Google Hangout
  2d) other tools that you suggest
3) Minute-taking
  For several reasons, I don't think I will be able to take appropriate minutes of the
  things discussed in the meeting. I will ask someone to keep minutes of the decisions taken.
4) Activities of the SC:
  3a) General aspects of features, addressing other SCs
  3b) Comparison of existing approaches
  3c) Identification of syntax(es) for citations

Please let me know of problems or suggestions as soon as possible. Also please be patient with me: this is my first time alone with KAVI and the OASIS interface for chairs. and I might (and will) do mistakes.

thank you and best regards

Fabio

--

Fabio Vitali                            Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly,
Dept. of Computer Science        Man got to sit and wonder "Why, why, why?'