legalcitem message

Subject: You can see a consolidated calendar of your scheduled events - screen shots attached

Hi all -

Daniel, if you have some calendar management tips for iCal, please share. That might be a better option for everyone. (I could use the help for sure!)

However, here is how you can see all your coming events on the OASIS system:

1. (Legalcite-screen-1) From any of the LegalCiteM screens, click the home button on the upper left of the screen.

2. (legalcite-screen-2) This takes you to your home screen on the system. Click on the Events link.

3. (legalcite-screen-3) The Events link will take you to a consolidated calendar. Obviously because of my role, mine is clogged with entries - you'll just have the ones for the TC and the SCs to which you belong. Note in the circle that this morning's Secondary
SC meeting and the main Legalcitem TC meeting are shown. That's all most of you would have there.

Let me know if you have any problems with this...

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393