legalcitem message

Subject: The LegalCiteM TC wiki is now set up and available for use

Hi everyone -

The wiki for the LegalCiteM TC is now set up. (Save for the title which I'm having fixed.) You can access it at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/FrontPage

I took the liberty of setting up starting pages for each subcommittee:

- Adjudications of Courts, Court Documents, and Court/Tribunal Rules SC (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/courtsc
- Executive Branch/Regulations/Administrative Documents SC (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/adminsc
- Legislation, Constitutions, Treaties and Parliamentary Documents SC (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/legissc
- Secondary Material SC (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/secondarysc
- Technical SC (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/techsc

Everyone should be able to login to the wiki with their OASIS credentials and contribute to the work there. If anyone needs help learning the basics of editing a wiki, I can point you the resources that will help.

Because the wiki is a malleable, transient medium, please do not keep anything considered a permanent work product there. Think of this more as a scratch pad for working on material that will be turned into working drafts and loaded to the TC's document repository.

If you have any questions on this, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org