legalcitem message

Subject: Motion to request a Special Majority Vote on requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section

Hi John, hi Fabio,

Perhaps we can put this on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

Fabio, you put forth an online motion that was seconded but that never came to a vote. Perhaps we can make and approve this motion at tomorrow's meeting:

I move that the chairs of the LegalCiteM TC request that TC
Administration carry out a Special Majority Vote on approving a request by the
TC to affiliate with the LegalXML Member Section with an additional request
that the Member Section waive its requirement that member TC's IPR modes
must be RF on Limited Terms mode.

Jim C., do you think the Member Section Steering Committee would be amenable to waiving the RF on Limited requirement if asked?

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org