legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] Motion to request a Special Majority Vote on requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section

Dear Chet,

could you please clarify the issue about IPR in this context? I see in

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr

that there are several options for IPR including
* RAND
* RF on Limited Terms
* RF on RAND terms
* Non-Assertion

I see that there are several evident and other subtle differences. I remember that it was proposed for LegalDocML to switch from RF on Limited terms to Non-Assertion, and I wonder what this entails and if this would be appopriate for this group as well.

Can you clarify a bit, please?

Ciao

Fabio
--

--

Fabio Vitali                            Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly,
Dept. of Computer Science        Man got to sit and wonder "Why, why, why?'