Members of the LegalCiteM TC,
A Special Majority Vote to approve requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section has been set up.
The ballot opens 23 April 2014 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 29 April 2014 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:
To vote on this ballot, log on to the OASIS web site, go to the internal link listed above, check off your vote and click Submit.
This is a Special Majority Vote so 2/3 of the voting members must vote yes and no more than 1/4 may vote no. The TC roster currently lists 20 voting members. In order to pass, at least 14 (2/3 of 20) members have to vote Yes and no more than 5 (1/4/ of 20) members may vote No.
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Bennett, Daniel, Individual
* Bennett, Frank, Japan Legal Information Institute, Nagoya ...
* Carver, Brian, Document Engineering Services Limited
* Cochet, Joan, National Center for State Courts
* Dann, John, ELI Task Force
* Ensign, Chet, OASIS
* Frug, Sara, Cornell Law School, Legal Information Inst...
* Graham, Gary, Arizona Supreme Court
* Harris, Jim, National Center for State Courts
* Hirsh, Ken, American Association of Law Libraries
* Joergensen, John, Rutgers University School of Law
* Knapp, Melanie, George Mason University Law Library
* Kuster, Marc, ELI Task Force
* Larrington, Jane, University of San Diego Legal Research Center
* Neuren, Michael, Judicial Council of Georgia
* Niedringhaus, Kristina, Georgia State University College of Law Li...
* Palmirani, Monica, University of Bologna-CIRSFID
* Parisse, Véronique, Aubay S.A.
* Tabone, Catherine, ELI Task Force
* Vitali, Fabio, University of Bologna-CIRSFID
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chairs and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393