legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section"

Dear all,

the ballot has closed and the results are in.

Given that "In order to pass, at least 14 (2/3 of 20) members have to vote Yes and no more than 5 (1/4/ of 20) members may vote No", and that " Yes received 15 Votes - No received 0 Votes", I think it is safe to say that the motion has been APPROVED and we will request affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section.

Thanks to all

Fabio

--

--

Fabio Vitali                            Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly,
Dept. of Computer Science        Man got to sit and wonder "Why, why, why?'