legalcitem message

Subject: Looking for feedback on types of administrative documents

Members of the Legal Citations TC,

This request is specifically to those of you who are familiar with legal jurisdictions and practices other than the U.S.

The Executive/Administrative subcommittee has pulled together a list of typical document types that might be cited and that we should characterize. I have put an informal description with each.

If you know of other types of content that could fall under the executive / regulatory / administrative banner and that isn’t on this list, would you please send me a note. If you have some examples to point to, that would help enormously as well.

Note that we have left court-type proceedings handled by regulatory agencies off our list, assuming that these ought to fall under the court subcommittee.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you have for us.

Content types:

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298