legalcitem message

Subject: [legalcitem] - nomination of the TC representative in LegalXML-SC

Dear legalcitem members,

I remind you the opportunity to elect a representative of Legalcitem that can be member of the LegalXML-SC member section. Because in September is expected to have new rules of the Member Section Policy, I guess it is important to decide the LegalCiteM representative within the summer time.

The LegalXML-SC usually call a meeting one time for month (second Tuesday of the month) at 12.00-13-00 EDT. The main goals of the member section are: to collect requests from TCs, to help the TCs to reach the standardization, to monitor the budget of the member section, to distribute money among the different TCs in balanced way, to promote common initiatives, to disseminate the outcomes of the TCs, to enlarge the memberships, to minimize the duplications among the TCs and to harmonize the standards.

For more information please see the current version of the Member Section rules:

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/member-sections

Yours,
Monica