legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] GitHub etc.(long post...sorry)

I would strongly support making the github repo public and renaming it
or otherwise distinguishing it from the OASIS work.

Really, I'd support anything that enables Frank to keep doing the great
work he's been doing since we created the github repo. It's a tool that
is actually allowing us to get things done and to discuss them, so we
shouldn't do anything that would tie our hands behind our backs.

I continue to find the conference call times difficult to make and
asynchronous communication via lists and github issues is just a much
better way for me to follow what's going on and to contribute.

Brian