legalcitem message

Subject: Meeting on Wednesday

Hello LegalCiteM Members,

I hope you enjoyed your summer holidays and feel refreshed to get back to work. We are scheduled to meet at 10:00 and 5:00 (Pacific Rim) this Wednesday, September 16. Following that meeting, I will add to the Kavi calendar entries for meetings for the remainder of the year.  We will continue to meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.

I hope you all can join on Wednesday. We have a required vote about my continued representation of the committee to the LegalCiteXML Steering Committee. I’d also like to set out a descriptive timeline of the committee work through the end of the year when we talk on Wednesday.

If possible, I’ll send an agenda out tomorrow.

I look forward to reconnecting with everyone.

Sincerely,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111