legalcitem message

Subject: Meet in an hour - new phone number

Hi Everyone,

We have a telephone meeting in an hour. I’m just not working on contacting OASIS to verify our new call in number, see how that affects non-U.S. callers, and determine whether the access code is the same. I will send another email before the call with the necessary information.

In the meantime, if you have an agenda item for the meeting, please let me know.

Thank you,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111