legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] ELI patterns documentation

Dear Thomas,

thanks a lot. About France and Ireland ELI we have already worked on them, and for the next time we will be able to present you some outcomes in the AKN platform (on the France).

About the Italian ELI we (Fabio, Tommaso Agnoloni from ITTIG, and especially me) are deputies to develop the standard on behalf of the Italian Government (AGID). We are preparing the adequate syntax and documentation. Probably for April 2016 we will have the ELI-Italian documentation ready and approved by our Government.

Yours,
Monica