legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] Call on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. EST

Hi Thomas,

Fabio and I, among others (Tommaso Agnoloni ITTIG-CNR), are member of the AGID http://www.agid.gov.it/ "Italian Normative Standard Working Group" http://www.agid.gov.it/agenda-digitale/pubblica-amministrazione/gestione-procedimenti-amministrativi/informatica-giuridica and I can assure you that those specifications are not approved by the Italian Government. We are strictly in contact with IPZS and we know very well this syntax that includes some critical issues for the Italian legislation scenario. We can present it in details, in case it is necessary considering that we are in the "Italian Normative Standard Working Group"  since 1999.

However we'd prefer to wait for the official version because this one is only a preliminary snatch without any authorization from the Italian Authority of ELI and we are expecting some relevant modifications for including all the Italian legislative use case.

Yours,
Monica Palmirani