legalcitem message

Subject: Thank you! Next call Jan. 20

Catherine, Daniel, Michael, Thomas, John,

Thank you very much for taking time this morning. I think our call problems are resolved. I have edited our Group’s page with the correct numbers, and I will make sure our calendar entries going forward have this correct information.

I look forward to our first TC meeting of the year in two weeks, on Wednesday, January 20, at 10:00 EST.

Ciao,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111