legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] Meeting Wednesday 10:00 EST

Hello

Please find attached a 3-pages document describing a citation use-case in the context of LegalCiteM + ELI, in the light of what Fabio described during the last meeting.
It tries to explore the connection between ELI & LegalCiteM, illustrates the difference between references and identifiers, and raises some - I hope interesting - questions. Feedback from the group on the use-case described and how ELI tries to solve it would be very valuable.

If possible, I would like to go through this document during our call.

Talk to you later today
Thomas

Hi All-

When we talk tomorrow, perhaps we can continue our discussion of the attached document.

Thank you. -Melanie

The call-in information is as follows:

Telephone Call-in Instructions

Access Code: 226238

·         U.S.: (641) 715-3822

·         Belgium: +32 (0) 2 303 30 75

·         France: +33 (0) 1 80 14 06 20

·         Italy: +39 081 006 0875

·         Japan: +81 (0) 3-5050-5073

·         Luxembourg: +352 20 30 10 99

·         United Kindgom: +44 (0) 330 606 0187

Chatroom

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/legalcitem

Other International Call-in numbers

For other International Access Numbers, please see FreeConferenceCall.com