legalcitem message

Subject: RE: [legalcitem] CourtsSC Usecase draft 04 Nov. 2015

Hi,

Following on from the discussions and examples sent previously I thought it might be useful to share some examples of current UK legislation citation mark-up and how this might translate to the proposed new standard as well as highlighting some issues that are likely to surface when marking-up citations in general. I particularly wanted to share an example starting from a citation as a lot of the work we've done so far has focused on identifiers and references describing a document we already know about rather than starting from a citation reference.

Kind regards,

Catherine

Catherine Tabone

Data Manager
Legislation Services
The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU

+44 (0)20 8876 3444 ext. 2233
catherine.tabone@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk
www.legislation.gov.uk | www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Melanie Knapp
Sent: 17 February 2016 22:02
To: John Quentin Heywood; legalcitem@lists.oasis-open.org

Thank you, John.

Committee Members, if you are able to work up a use-case in the JSON format that Fabio and Thomas have used with a case or other type of document, that would be extremely helpful. Even non-technical folks should make an effort at this to better understand the proposed technical outline.

Thank you,
Melanie

PS I will be out of the office and away from email until Monday.