legalcitem message

Subject: Mtg. tomorrow; reminder-Json Builder examples

Hi All,

We meet tomorrow (Wednesday) at our usual time (10:00 a.m. U.S. EST). I am unable to attend, but Fabio will run the meeting. If you have not done so yet, please add an example to Fabio’s JSON Builder: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e-Uzk4b0ms60oCIupAHrkjufFY8f4KMIygOdXLuG9gE/edit?usp=sharing

 Telephone Call-in Instructions

Access Code: 226238

 U.S.: (641) 715-3822

 Belgium: +32 (0) 2 303 30 75

 France: +33 (0) 1 80 14 06 20

 Italy: +39 081 006 0875

 Japan: +81 (0) 3-5050-5073

 Luxembourg: +352 20 30 10 99

 United Kindgom: +44 (0) 330 606 0187

Chatroom

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/legalcitem

For other International Access Numbers, please see FreeConferenceCall.com

 Thank you,

Melanie