legalcitem message

Subject: Just to announce my candidature in OASIS Board of Directors

Dear LegalCiteM Members:

I am writing to you because I am in the roster for the OASIS Board of
Directors.

The ballot will be open until June 29 [1] and I would be happy if you
could consider my candidature in case you are a voting member.
You can find my Platform and Statement here [2], and the LegalXML member
section would certainly figure prominently among those I would be
representing.
Thank you for considering me as a candidate.
Remember that you can vote for up to six candidates!

Regards,

Monica Palmirani
[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2939
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2016board/palmirani.php

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics

5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI
DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA
Codice Fiscale: 80007010376