legalcitem message

Subject: Maternity Leave

Hi LegalCiteM Committee Members,

Claire Rosemary Knapp was born very early Saturday morning, happy and healthy, 7 pounds. We are both great.

I'm now going to be on leave until January 3. I will participate with this Committee as much as possible, but I will step back from co-chair duties.

John Joergensen has agreed to help maintain our OASIS website, by adding the meeting dates, etc.

John Heywood has agree to serve as our representative to LegalXML-SC (budget stuff). If his vote is final, I hope that Monica and John H can work together to make that transition official with LegalXML-SC and the OASIS staff (I believe Scott McGrath needs to be notified at OASIS).

I attempted to request our starter document last week, but I'm not sure I was successful. I will work with Fabio and Chet Ensign at OASIS to get that straightened out so that we can move forward drafting our technical proposal.

Thank you for all your support.

Melanie