legalcitem message

Subject: February Meetings on 1st and 15th

Hi Committee Members,

Let’s get back on track with meetings the first and third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. New York time. We will start with February meetings on the 1st and 15th.

I’m not yet an Administrator on our Lucid Meetings site. When I am, I’ll send out the message through there. In the meantime, please plan to attend the February meetings.

Thank you,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111