legalcitem message

Subject: budget call

Hi Folks,

As you may recall, I represent the TC on the LegalXML steering
committee. Our next steering committee meeting/call, on 20 November
2017, will be the budget meeting. The chair has set 15 November 2017 as
the deadline for the TCs to submit budget requests for next year. Last
year we requested $2,625, which we have not yet used. We need to discuss
our plans sometime before 15 November. Do we have a meeting already
scheduled that could do this, or do we need to schedule one?

John Heywood

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@wcl.american.edu