legalcitem message

Subject: Steering committee membership for LegalCiteTC

Hey folks,

My term as the representative of the TC on the LegalXML Steering
Committee is at an end, and we need to appoint someone. If someone else
wants to do it, i will happily step aside. If no one else wants to do
it, I would do it for another year. I think we need a formal vote on this.

John

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@wcl.american.edu