legalcitem message

Subject: We re-start!

Dear LegalCite members,

we intend to close the subcommittees:

following the suggestion of the OASIS staff and considering the inactivity.
The archive obviously will be stored and preserved for the principle of transparency.

If you have any objections please let me know.

We intend to re-start the regular monthly TC meetings in order to fix the technical results in an official OASIS specifications deliverable.
The TC worked intensively and it is a pity to lose the results.

We propose to fix the TC meeting at the first Thursday of each month at 12.00 EDS (18.00 CET).
Any comment is very welcome.

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani