legaldocml-comment message

Subject: Request for Expansion of Charter for LegalDocumentML

I have reviewed the TC's charter and am very interested in how the standard progresses for each of the document types listed in the current charter.  However, I note that a key legal document type of particular relevance to governments as well as those who must comply with legal requirements is Regulations.

Would you consider expanding the scope of LegalDocumentML to include regulations?

Thanks,

Kelly D Ray
Legal Solutions Strategist
Tata America Intl. Corp.
Ph:- +1 940 648 2760
Ph:- +1 972 896 5834
Cell:- +1 940 230 3854
Mailto: kelly.ray@tcs.com
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting

and any attachments. Thank you