legaldocml-comment message

Subject: Re: [legaldocml-comment] Erratum in Akoma Ntoso Naming Convention 4.4 Work IRI: creation date

Dear Andreas,

many thanks for your precious comment. It is definitely a typos.
We will correct it the current documentation (not yet published).
If you see other typos let me know, your help is very welcome.

Please use these new updated version of the documentation if you want to revise:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59825/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD24.pdf
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59826/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03-W30.pdf
https://www.oasis-open.org/ committees/download.php/59827/examples.zip
https://www.oasis-open.org/ committees/download.php/59828/schemas.zip

We are approaching to publish the third public review based on this documentation (apart your last modification).
In meantime I am curious to know more about your Akoma Ntoso use.
If you can describe in one paragraph your project we can add it in the http://www.akomantoso.org/akoma-ntoso-in-detail/use-cases/ portal.

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani