legaldocml-comment message

Subject: Re: Your 60 day public review for Akoma Ntoso V1.0 COS01 is completed

Sorry - clicked send by accident - message completed below...Â

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Members of the LegalDocML TC,Â

Your 60-day public review for Akoma Ntoso V1.0 COS01, announced in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legaldocml-comment/201806/maillist.html, closed on August 12th. It appears that no comments were received.Â

Monica or Fabio, would one of you send the following message to the TC list and the TC comment list confirming that? Here is the text to make it quick:Â

---
Subject: 60-day Public Review for Akoma Ntoso V1.0 COS01 has closed with no comments

Body: The 60-day Public Review for Akoma Ntoso V1.0 COS01 announced inÂhttp://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legaldocml-comment/201806/maillist.htmlÂclosed on 12 August 2018. The Technical Committee received no comments.Â
---

I will use that email to produce the final comment resolution log.Â

Meanwhile, I will start the OASIS membership call for consent. I will open the call tomorrow, the 14th. It will close on the 27th. Under the call for consent process, all members are free to express their approval but not required to do so. So long as no valid objections are received, the OS will be approved.Â

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. I'm looking forward to announcing AKN OS!Â

Best,Â

/chet

--

/chetÂ
----------------

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298