is indeed the correct url

thanks for pointing that out !

ashok

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Michael Boses <mboses@contelligence.org> wrote:

Hi Ashok,

I tried to follow and found that there is a typo in the URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/akomantos-xml

should be:

http://groups.google.com/group/akomantoso-xml

Regards,

Michael

Michael Boses

www.contelligence.org

Co-chair OASIS DITA for Enterprise Business Documents Subcommittee

Linkedin

Twitter: @mboses

Current Conference Presentations

Intelligent Content 2012: From Intelligent Wikis to Intelligent Tweets”

Content Strategy 2012: “Using Schematron to Reduce Tool Complexity and the Writer’s Learning Curve”