Subject: A couple of quick remarks on the example

Fabio et al:

a) I want to take a little more time to look at the system of URIs for crossreferences. I can't really tell what assumptions it embeds about either the contents of the strings or the method of dereferencing them, but that's mostly a product of my own ignorance, I imagine.

b)  Can this schema accomodate the following example gracefully?

"It shall be illegal to

+ dance around the room
+ sing silly songs
+ remove certain articles of your clothing
+ discuss the baseball case at legal AI conferences

except on Tuesday"

t.

--
Thomas R. Bruce