Subject: [telecon-tool]- TC meeting of today, 4pm UTC

Dear all,

as usual today we will have the regular LegalDocML TC meeting.
4.00pm (UTC)
9:00am (U.S. PDT)
12:00pm (noon) (U.S. EDT)
13:00pm (UYT, CLST)
5:00pm (BST)
6:00pm (CEST)

Because the members of the LegalDocML now are 42 (congratulation!) we are forced to try a new tool for telecon because Skype has a limitation to max. 25 participants.

University of Bologna hosts a platform called Adobe Connect and we have now open a virtual room where you can enter as "guest" (click on the guest button and enter your last name).
https://webconference.unibo.it/legaldocml/

Please try this new tool and in case of some problem contact me by email.
You need probably to install an Adobe plug-in according with your operation system and browser.
In meantime we are maintaining active also the LegalDocML group in Skype, so for whose people (expecially for the NEW ENTRY) that have not yet provide me the Skype ID, please send it to me by email.

Documentation:
https://webconference.unibo.it/common/help/en/connect/8.0/using/index.html

Many thanks in advance for your comprehension and patience.

Best regards,
Monica

LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
http://www.unibo.it/5permille

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.