Subject: Meeting Discussions

Hello all --

Just a proposal to streamline the way the meetings are done, I have some suggestions, since the last couple of meetings were in my opinion not fully productive :

1) Meeting Agenda - this needs to be sent well in advance (at least 48-72 hours in advance ) - so its clear what the agenda is.

2) Terminology - there is too much time spent in arguing what is correct terminology. We already know every national jurisdiction has different terminology - there is no point in arguing about that during a face-2-face meeting when its better suited for an email discussion. It would make more sense to have a glossary mapping these local jurisdiction definitions to Akoma Ntoso elements

thanks

Ashok Hariharan