Subject: More Good News for Akoma Ntoso?

Hi Everyone,

I hope those that attended the Lex Summer School had a great time and of course that the f2f was successful. Very regrettably and unfortunately I had to cancel very late on in the day!

Although I'm sure many people are already aware of such news via mailing lists etc. I thought it may be of interest to post a recent thread [0] which appeared on the open-government OKFN list.

During one of our previous TC calls + in Paris open government data conference I remember hearing that AT4AM is/was thinking about using Akoma Ntoso as the primary data representation format.

All the best for now

Lewis

[0] http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-government/2012-September/002373.html

Lewis John McGibbney BSc (Hons), ICIOB
PhD Researcher Informatics in Design and Construction
School of Engineering and Built Environment
Glasgow Caledonian University
0141 331 8420
lewis.mcgibbney@gcu.ac.uk
skype: lewis.john.mcgibbney
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lewis-john-mcgibbney/26/a92/a39

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html