Subject: Re: [legaldocml] Working group on the "Consolidated Amendment"

The next TC meetings are: 2, 10, 17, 24, 31 October regular time.

Yours,
Monica
Il 28/09/2012 21:19, Shifrin, Laurel (LNG-HBE) ha scritto:

Are we meeting next week on Wednesday or Thursday? For some reason I have both days blocked.

Thanks, Laurel

From: legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of monica.palmirani
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:44 PM
To: legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org

Working group on the "Consolidated Amendment" is scheduled Oct. 1st

Modality: Skype group LegalDocML
For those people interested to this working group, please send to me the skype ID.

Starting time:

9:00am (U.S. PDT)
12:00pm (noon) (U.S. EDT)
13:00pm (UYT, CLST)
5:00pm (BST)
6:00pm (CEST)

Duration: one hour
Agenda: enter into the details of "Consolidated Amendment" structure and its ontological nature

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics

--