Subject: RE: [legaldocml] Re: Tomorrow LegalDocML TC meeting

Hi Monica:

Yes, I can attend the meeting Dec. 5th.

Best Regards

Eridan Otto

De: legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org] En nombre de monica.palmirani
Enviado el: Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:45 PM
Para: Otto, Eridan
CC: Fabio Vitali; Christian Sifaqui; legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org
Asunto: [legaldocml] Re: Tomorrow LegalDocML TC meeting

Hi Eridan,

can you confirm that you can attend the next meeting Dec. 5th for discussing the proposal?

Many thanks,
Monica
Il 28/11/2012 20:21, monica.palmirani ha scritto:

Dear Eridan,

the idea is to enlarge the concept also to other categories and not only to the <speechGroup>.
I am in favour to your extension in Akoma Ntoso, including the attributes, but we have other general containers to take in care and we have to harmonize it with the whole AK schema.

We have at the same level in <ANcontainer> speech, question, answer, other.

<xsd:group name="ANcontainers">
        <xsd:choice>
            <xsd:element ref="speech"/>
            <xsd:element ref="question"/>
            <xsd:element ref="answer"/>
            <xsd:element ref="other"/>
            <xsd:element ref="scene"/>
            <xsd:element ref="narrative"/>
            <xsd:element ref="summary"/>
        </xsd:choice>
    </xsd:group>

Finally sorry for today to everybody, but we arrived just few minutes ago from our trip.

Yours,
Monica