Subject: [legaldocml] - TC of today

Dear All,

today several members of the LegalDocML TC are in holidays and there is the serious possibility to not have the necessary quorum. Fabio and I suggest to move the next teleconference at 9th Jan. 2013, regular time.
Agenda: US code scenario.

About the US code, let me thanks Tom for all the material provided.
We will study in deep these documentation for the next teleconference.

I hope that everybody find ok this decision.
Happy new year 2013!

Yours,
Monica