Subject: Canceling today's meeting: a request

Dear all,

I am awfully sorry, but I need to kindly ask you to cancel today's teleconf.

We were scheduled to discuss the amendments to last week's schema, but my health is problematic again, and I can barely get out of the bed. This is a bad winter...

Monica is informed and agrees that we should postpone meeting to next week.

Thanks

Fabio

--

Fabio Vitali                            Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly,
Dept. of Computer Science        Man got to sit and wonder "Why, why, why?'