Subject: Re: [legaldocml] RE : [legaldocml] Acts and bills

So you agree with me that "draft" is not a good term in substitution of "bill" ;-)

By the way: what do you think about the following proposal? do you like it the term "statement" for representing "resolution"?
do you like the attribute legalStatus?

<bill name="statement">
<FRBRWork>
                    <FRBRthis value="/us/bill/resolution/2008-12-19/23/main"/>
                    <FRBRuri value="/us/bill/resolution/2008-12-19/23/main"/>
                    <FRBRdate date="2008-12-19" name="Generation"/>
                    <FRBRauthor href="" as="#author"/>
                    <FRBRsubtype value="resolution" legalStatus="#non-normative">
                    <FRBRcountry value="us"/>
                    <FRBRnumber value="23"/>
</FRBRWork>

cheers,