Subject: Re: [legaldocml] Schedule, priorities and goals

Hi Monica,

I appreciate you putting together the timeline. It gives me a good advance notice for when to be watching for something from the TC!

One thing I don't see on the list & want to make sure you factor in: the statements of use. You will need at least three - and at least one from an OASIS member organization - before approving the Candidate OASIS Standard and starting the 60 day public review.

Best,

/chet