Subject: TODAY TC MEETING - CSD announcement of vote

Dear all,

today we have the LegalDocML TC meeting at 12.00 EST regular time, Adobe Connect platform. The agenda includes the transformation of the XML-Schema Akoma Ntoso from WD to CSD (a step before the Public Review).

The WD is transformed in CSD if the TC will reach the "full majority vote".

The "full majority vote" is defined as followed:
"Full Majority Vote" is a TC vote in which more than 50% (more than half) of the Voting Members vote "yes", regardless of the number of Voting Members present in the meeting. Abstentions are not counted. For example, in a TC in which there are 20 Voting Members, at least 11 Voting Members must vote "yes" for a motion to pass."
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dFullMajority

For this reason and considering the importance of this step in the OASIS standard process, I am kindly asking to each TC member to be present today in the TC meeting.

Many thanks,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics