Subject: "Rule" level between section and subsection.

Hi everyone,

The image below (sorry, it's the best I have) show an anomalous "rule" level that exists between the section and subsection level in Chapter 26, section 20 of the Laws of Hong Kong. This is not their normal practice. It is usually the case, where they define rules, that the "section" level instead becomes a "rule" level. So instead of "Sec. 1", they do "Rule 1". They also do this for regulations, orders, and directions in subsidiary legislation. I suspect this is a practice coming from the UK.

-- Grant
Grant Vergottini
Xcential Group, LLC.
email: grant.vergottini@xcential.com