Subject: ECT - Ballot open!

Dear LegalDocML TC memebrs,

Jim Cabral, the chair of LegalXML-SC and the co-chair of ECF-TC,
informed me about an important event that is strictly linked also to our
LegalDocML TC:

"The OASIS-wide ballot of ECF 4.01 Core Specification Candidate OASIS
Specification 01 will conclude on May 23 at midnight GMT.  We require 49
votes to approve to pass.  We currently have 20 yes votes and 0 no
votes. Please encourage any OASIS organizational members you know to
vote.  You can access the ballot at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2407
"
ECF is an important standard for favouring interoperability, messaging,
document interchange among courts and tribunals and it is strictly
linked to NIEM initiative (https://www.niem.gov/)
Moreover ECF could be a potential user of LegalDocML: the courts and
tribunals documents used in the ECF transactions could be modelled using
LegalDocML.
We will investigate this opportunity in the next months.

Please support ECF with your vote! Thanks.

Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics

5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI
DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA
Codice Fiscale: 80007010376
www.unibo.it/Vademecum5permille

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.